03 January 2006

Sometimes I'd rather do sudoku

The remaining 16 days of this Kentucky sojourne are plotted on A1 newsprint, with a thorough To Do page. I'll get it done.

An acquaintance has referred her parents to What Next? for work on their future. The consultancy is taken seriously! We meet Thursday afternoon. Scary excitment!

Frances is 79 tomorrow - I've gotten her a girly cane, all shiny green with red and yellow flowers. It should at least be easier to see when she's forgotten where she left it. Dad forgot to either shop or ask me to shop, and I forgot to suggest it to him. They've only been married 48 years 10 months, and he's not a 'new man'. We did well for Christmas. She'll forgive, but from self-deprication or because she has no choice.

She and I are going out to lunch with P and J, anyway. I'll spend the morning helping Dad learn about his new PalmOne.

Henry says it sounds as well as can be expected.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home