09 April 2006

Shhhh....

I've not told Henry any of this...

Friends who own flats in West Street have just put them on the market, for £130K. Each flat comes with an off-road parking place, has two bedrooms with closets, a kitchen with cupboards, and a dining area and living area. And bath tub as well as shower. They're in central Fa'rsham but above ground level. They get light but no gardening required. Access is via entry phone!

Just my cup of tea. To be lost: interesting 4 spaces visible from front door; beams and floor boards; 'rooms' in little conservatory, on the roof. Complete uniqueness.

I'm just feeling like I can cope with the losses, in exchange for the gains. All my stuff in one property, with mess behind a shutable door! Space for a dishwasher, not named Molly... I think I'll make an offer. Valuers coming here on Wednesday and Thursday, and it's bound to have gone up in a year, eh?

Debbie... do you want to move house again? Well, no. But I'm facing costs of painting, reroofing, new front door, interior storage construction. I need to be settled.

And this new place would be as easy to let as the current house, should I move to Louisville.

I'll tell Henry tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home