12 January 2006

let's pretend we're feathers...

Leave me alone, Henry!

I had a wonderful 'Carribean' arm and hand 'treatment' today. If you've not experienced massage with hot stones, or a parrafin hand dip - try it. Things cool off pretty quickly, so you have to be able to grap momentary sensation. Anyway, the nail polish is still perfect. I give it another 9 hours....

Very much into the end of days, now. All book What Next? sessions done. All different. I could do them for ever. Part of it is that it suits my 2 hr. attention horizon.

You see? Immediately off the point of leaving my apartment, for which I've not done the necessary paper-sort. And I've promised to play pipes Sunday, but do I practice? Ha. Guess I will tomorrow...

What is my social context, you ask? One friend buries her mother tomorrow, and risks alienating the other parent because her anger at both is let all free flying. Another friend starts bowel cancer treatment next week, yet still has issues about managing his social interfaces. I of course attack him.... Many new friends model for me my saddness at leaving this place, them. My stubborn parents make no gesture of acknowledgement of their vulnerability. Why should they?

I have to write a letter to the guy who holds their power of attorney, to let him know I expect to be here when Attorney Powers need excercise, and I hope we will be fluid friends - him, corporate executive, available? - at the time. Father of mine, your stubborn head-in-sand is stupid.

Tosh. Sweet dreams, dumb bird.

PS Spell checking. My spelling's crap, but clicking the ABCtick icon never tells me so. Anyone else have experience with this?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home