05 November 2006

Just a Sunday...

We're okay, Henry and I. Just, in a process of molecules gently floating off me, in transition to Louisville.

I finish work in 9 weeks, and expect to er, transit the week after.

Questions left to sort: what will I get from my pensions? What happens with the state pension? How best to go about moving dosh from here to there? Then, Car: will it be cost-effective to take it with me? Can I get it insured there? Do I really not mind having the Only Micra In America? Finally, where to live? Pension lump sum might = down payment on condominium or little house - and it does seem more sensible to do that than to pay off mortgage here. I think.

Going to see Stephen's accountant on Monday, make a start towards these money questions.

Now, to finish my final talk for the Dover Unitarians. Sadly, I'm not sure how long they'll be able to hold together. Henry (or maybe it's Jill!) reminds me I can't be responsible for that.

1 Comments:

At 16:49, Blogger Henry Penguin said...

Just trying something...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home